Detox juice and fresh fruit juice: the stars of the summer?
They’re fresh, they’re tasty, they’re healthy, in short, they have everything… You must have guessed, it’s detox juice. Fresh vegetable juice and fruit juice, grapefruit, beetroot, redcurrent, fennel, apricot, celery, watermelon, cucumber, blackberry, they’re all candidates for joining forces in a glass of juice to provide all of their flavours, vitamins and minerals
As their success has grown, the consumer demands have sharpened, meeting them therefore requires expertise and quality professional cooking tools.
THE PROFESSIONAL JUICER, FOR KEEPING ALL THE VITAMINS
Beyond their taste, we know that the nutritional aspect of detox juices is particularly sought after by consumers, hence a strong need to guarantee it. The key for facing such a challenge? The right juicer. This is the case for the J100 Ultra professional juicer whose large automatic chute allows for whole fruits to be processed quickly without heating them, in order to preserve their nutrients and antioxidants. The Chef’s helper? A continuous discharge chute for pulp under the work surface.
For those who are in a hurry, once the juice is obtained, it can be poured into PET bottles; their large neck offers easy filling under the juicer, ideal for take-away sale without losing any vitamins during transport.
And for the foodies among you, we offer the range of juice and smoothie cups.
THE REFRIGERATED TABLE, FOR MAINTAINING FRESHNESS
The refrigerated table, for preparing while respecting temperature maintenance standards
Respecting preparation standards is often a headache. When it comes to the freshness of your detox juices and your salads there is an effective and economic solution The taïga refrigerated table offers a means of working with your fresh produce while respecting the preparation standards… without having to invest in an airconditioned room!
The lateral laminar cooling technology protects the user from the continuous cold blast near the waist. Its 4 wheels, 2 of which are self-locking makes movement easier. The use of UVC (Type C ultra-violet light – shortwave) severely limits the risk of the growth of germs, viruses and other bacteria circulating in air flows. With Taïga, you can work in total safety! The tool-free removal of the ventilation unit offers easy and immediate access to the tank and allows you to save precious time during cleaning.
FRUIT JUICE GLASS AND THE JUICE FOUNTAIN, FOR STYL
To offer the consumer a quality detox juice, full of nutrients and freshness is 75% of the work accomplished. The remaining 25% concerns container which must resonate with the image of this trendy product. This is why Matfer Bourgeat offers innovative, designer, trendy products adapted to professional tableware..
The touch that can make the difference in this area is the retro look. You can also opt for the Officina Bormioli rocco range and its raised ridges in the popular style of a loft.
The Libbey can with its Smoothie spooncanette Libbey
The Quattro and Héritage pots, with their ever so evocative glass engravings.
Not forgetting the unmissable Bocalin glass with its handle.
A vintage collection to be complemented with the Kilner and Farmhouse fruit juice fountains , the retro jar style which can contain up to 5 to 8 litres of detox juice.
Fountains that are placed on refined wooden or forged iron supports to provide the final touch.
If you’re looking for a more modern style, the Flow and Flow Friends carafescould entice you with their elegant design and their integrated cold accumulator preserving the freshness of the juice for 4 hours, for your patio tables.